Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Long Ride

Woke up at 5.30am on Sunday morning. The road is so quite and many were still in their dreams when I was cycling towards Cheras Kajang Highway to meet my cycling kaki for today's long ride.

Today's plan was to cycle from my house (Cheras batu 3.5 - Kajang - Sepang - Lukut). One way was 80km, total distance covered were 160km with time elapsed at 6hours20mins.

I planned not to drafted anyone along the way as to train myself to be prepared for the upcoming Desaru Half Ironman Race which is non drafted race for 90km.

Luckily the sun is "on leave" while I'm out there today, but still my skin was getting tanned and look really like a malay guy now:)

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Hasten said...

Oi, bang... Guna sunscreen lotion la...

Nampak macam melayu, tak pe... Nanti you kena skin cancer...

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Ahkun said...

wah,need to curse me like tat meh??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home