Monday, July 16, 2007

Final Preparations for PD International Triathlon 2007
It's has been the fourth continuous weekends that I did my long ride in preparations for the PD Race 2007. I knew that if I need to have another PB this time, bike fits is playing the major role here.
I started with 43km in the first weekend training for bike fits, follow by 89km ride to Ulu Langat from Cheras, 87km ride the same path but via Ampang Hill on the way back and yesterday took all my courage to join Chin Woo TriTeam to ride to Titi from Cheras with the distance convered 137km in total!
Frankly speaking, I purposely put in lots of hill works into my training programs. Especially yesterday ride to Titi, hill works contributed around 30% of the whole ride, ~40km hill climbs.
Ah Kong was with me during my 3 long rides. He was my mentor and taught me a lots on technique of cycling especially in hill climbing. I feel more confidence now with hill climbs compare to last year. I seldom feel cramps even after yesterday long rides and the main factors are because of the cycling techniques that I applied and the bike pisitions of mine.
I'm ready for this weekend PD race and hope that I'll have another good race ahead :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home