Friday, March 31, 2006

Training for Kenyir Lake Triathlon

28th March 06, Tuesday Kampung Pandan Track Training
I reached there quite late due to office work.
Mr. Chan asked us to run for 2 loops, 800m. I was running good at the starting point during the first group. Ah Chee was not too far from me. Mr. Chan even asked me to join for 1st group where they run for 3 loops. I dun think I'm ready for it. During the 2nd and 3rd set, i managed to overtook Chee and clocked 3min15sec. It's seems that i'm improving, hopefully i can run faster in the coming months.

29th March 06, Wednesday Swimming Training @ Chin Woo Swimming Pool
We did a 1500m time trial. I tried to swim all out to push my time to be sub 24min. I breath harder, pull faster, kick more, but my time still arnd 25min 20 sec. And the worst thing is, the length of the pool that we practice is not even 25m. That make me feel so bad. I'm trying to figure out what wrong with my stroke, i've been trying so hard to make it sub 24min in 1500 the whole yr, i think i will work it more when i move in to my new house probably next month.

30th March 06,
Suppose to run at Kampung Pandan Track. Evening rain spoiled the plan. But I still managed to have a good run at my office gym. Did a 3.4miles run on 30 minutes treadmill. I feel better after having a good running practise for a few months. Feel better nowaday when running. Will try harder to bring down the time for my 10k as I aim to do a sub 3hours triathlon this year, with my old bike, Mitchell....Made in Italy!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Raymond said...

good luck to u.U joining Kapas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home