Friday, February 17, 2006


My next race is on March 5 2006, KL marathon. I'm still wonder whether I did the right choice to run the full marathon - 42.195km. Up to today, my running is still not that confident and i think I'll just give myself a second attempt after failed on my first marahton attempt in Singapore Dec 05.
The experience is still hauting me down and I keep reminding myself of how painful was the cramps that forced me to pull out from the race.
I focus on running more that the other 2 events in triathlon as I trully realise that by having a good run, I can easily overtake others in a triathlon race.
I did my 30km run in Jan 06 in 3.35H. The time maybe is too slow for others but i know that this is an improvement shown in myself. I didn't encounter any cramp in my legs and i was feeling ok after the run.

I know I can do it. It's just the matter of time and training that I need to put it in to fulfill my dream on completing a triathlon without a stop.

I'm going to run a full marathon this sunday hoping that this will boost my running confidence. Cheers......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home